Depth Contour Map
The depth around the lake is shown here. This is a great map for you fishermen!Depth Contour Map
Loch Erin Parks
Loch Erin owns and maintains 13 parks around the lake. Our parks are for all Loch Erin members to enjoy!
- Playgrounds are located at Shannon Park and Eberly Park
- Boat ramp is located at Eberly Park, as well as a picnic pavilion
- A swimming/sand beach is located at Galway Park and Shamrock Park
- Porta-john's are available during the summer months at all parks, except Lot #2, Lot #6 and Tipperary
- Basketball and pickleball courts are located at Dingle Park
Docks & Boat Ramp
(located on Kingsley Drive, off of M-50)
Dock Lease Program
The Loch Erin Property Owners Association offers lake access property owners/members the opportunity to lease dock space through the Dock Lease Program. Dock slips are assigned on a first come, first served basis and are not guaranteed. Members must be in good standing and all current year LEPOA and Sub Association dues (if applicable) must be paid to be eligible. Dock Lease Agreements and instructions are available on December 1 of each year but cannot be submitted until January 2. Dock Lease Agreements must be mailed to PO Box 302, Onsted, MI 49265; email submissions are not accepted.
Dock Location Maps
Loch Erin Property Owners Association
A Private Lake Community